These wooden forks are hand crafted from reclaimed ebony wood.A perfect sustainable alternative to plastic forks.
Greenovation wooden forks have a natural beautiful dark grain and perfect for the everyday use with our coconut bowls.
- Made from Reclaimed ebony wood
- Eco-friendly & Sustainable
- Easy to clean
- Hand crafted by artisans in Vietnam
Care & Usage
Wooden forks are extremely durable and long lasting.
- Once received, rinse your forks at room temperature water before use
- To clean them, wash with warm soapy water
- Do not use in dishwasher, microwave or oven
- Do not use for hot foods (if it's too hot for your skin, it's too hot for this bowl)
- Polish with coconut oil (or other oil) after every 10 uses to add moisture
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
100% bio-degradable and home, Microwave and freezer safe,Oil, leak, heat and cut resistant.
Light weight yet very strong , stylish, sustainable,natural,chemical free,non toxic
Each piece is unique due to the natural grain, color and texture of the palm leaf .it's made from No trees are cut to make our dinnerware- it is a truly sustainable alternate 100% Natural,chemical, bleach and toxin free