Greenovation's sustainable and stylish dinnerware is made out of naturally fallen leaves of the Areca Palm tree. Our plates come from Nature to where it returns.
A large 10" Round plate is ideal to serve the main dish and buffet. 6" Round plate is great to serve appetizers, sides, and desserts.
Great for BBQ, picnic, Birthday parties, wedding, camping, or entertaining at home.
100 - 10" Round Plates
100 - 6" Round Plates
100 - Wooden Forks
100 - Wooden Knives
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable
- Backyard compostable (For Wooden Cutlery Commercial Composting is required)
- Chemical Free & Non-Toxic
- Microwave and Refrigerator safe
- Suitable for all types of food including hot and wet
- Very Sturdy and Premium quality
- Since they are completely natural, there is no risk of any chemicals or flavors leaching into the food
The process of making palm leaf dinnerware is as eco-friendly as the product. The fallen leaves are handpicked and then washed in spring water, dried in sun, and then heat-pressed and sterilized into a final shape to produce sustainable and elegant dinnerware. No Trees are ever harvested or cut in the entire process.
These palm leaf products are one of the most durable and eco-friendly disposables available on the market.
Our palm leaf plates are meant to be single-use, however, they can be reused if taken care of. After use, you can throw it in your home compost or green bin and it will break down in less than 90 days.
We recommend keeping the package in a dry location and keeping it sealed until ready for use.