1. How is Greenovation Eco Dinnerware made?
- The leaves that fall naturally on the ground were collected, washed with fresh water to remove dirt / dusts and heat press the leaves in the desired shape and size. The plates are cleaned, sterilized, and packed.
2. Are any chemicals added or coating done in manufacturing of these plates?
- No Chemicals or Additives used in manufacturing the plates. Only water & heat is used throughout the process.
3. Where do you produce your products?
- Our dinnerware is produced in India– there are no leaves in North America that work for this process.
4. Do any trees / leafs are cut for getting the raw material?
- No, Only fallen dry leaves were used for manufacturing these products.
- which is otherwise goes as a waste. The Raw material source is completely sustainable.
5. Can we use these products in refrigerator?
- Yes, you can use the Areca leaf products in refrigeration. The food will not react with the product material.
6. Why does product color and thickness look different from one to another even though of same leaf?
- The leaf is completely natural, the colour comes along with the leaf. Since this is not treated with any chemicals / additives, the original colours remain in the products.
- There is no harm / effects of different colours.
7. Can we use the Areca plates for hot liquid food items?
- Yes, you can use them to hold hot liquids like Soup etc.., and it performs remarkably well. The food will not react with the product and it is also heat resistant to greater extent.
8. Will Greenovation Eco products affect the taste of my food?
- No, Greenovation Eco products won’t alter the taste of your food in any way. Additionally, the issue of food leaching is diminished since no lacquers are used in the process (which is a problem plastics or PLA plastics/bioplastics face).
9. Can we use Greenovation Eco Dinnerware products in the microwave?
- The Greenovation Eco dinnerware is significantly durable than plastic or paper plates.
- Its perfectly safe to heat in the microwave for upto 2 minutes.
10. Are Greenovation Eco products clean? Do I need to wash them before I use them?
- You can serve meals on our products straight out of the package! All Greenovation Eco dinnerware is cleaned and UV sterilized in our factory no less than three times, so they’re extremely clean.
11. How strong is Greenovation Eco Dinnerware?
- Our products are very strong and it is the strongest and toughest disposables currently available in the market. This makes them an ideal choice for buffet to be held in the hand.
12. How Greenovation Eco dinnerware reacts when disposed?
- Our product is biodegradable and compostable. Because there is no bonding agents, wax coatings or chemicals. It becomes good organic compost when disintegrates.
13. How do Greenovation Eco products impact the Society?
- Our products are produced in rural India which generates employment opportunity in the villages. Our workers are taken care of with fair wages and safe working conditions.
14. What is the return and refund policy?
- Returns will only be accepted for damaged dinnerware. If you believe you have received dinnerware in such condition, please contact us on email@example.com .
Got a burning question about Greenovation you’d like answered?
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org